October 20, 2016

Review: Thirst No. 5: The Sacred Veil

Thirst No. 5: The Sacred Veil Thirst No. 5: The Sacred Veil by Christopher Pike
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

Alright so this book me quite some time to finish and there is a reason for it. I feel the book lost track of what I feel the series was all about. A female vampire. But this book was more about the government and it's conspiracues, spaceships, and espionage.  While it fits in other books I feel it didn't quite pain put in this one. Honestly half the time I was too busy trying to figure out what was going on, when Sita would have a flash back at the end. And speaking of the end, of course it left it hanging, but I think Sita for maybe a good reason was being utterly selfish.  So with that being said, I'm going to have to give this 3 stars and claim it as my least favorite book of the series.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment