February 5, 2016

Review: Beautiful Demons

Beautiful Demons Beautiful Demons by Sarra Cannon
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Picked this book up for free on Amazon. I like free books. I also like reading indie authors as much as I love reading best-selling authors. It gives me a chance, to help spread the word about so many talented people

Beautiful Demons, is a first in a series written by Sarra Cannon. This is about a orphan girl named Harper, she has been bounced from foster home to foster home until she arrives at the Shadowfront home, in Peachville Georgia. Once there all sorts of strange things happen, more weird than previously has had happened in Harper's life.

But things get interesting when someone dies, Harper becomes popular, not the outside she's used to. But she forgets things as well.

I can't really say to much more without giving more away in the book. But this was a quick read that definitely catches your attention and keeps it from beginning to end.

Can't wait to read the rest of this series to see what unfolds.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment