October 24, 2013

R2R: ETHEREAL FURY BY JESSICA O'GOREK

Ethereal Fury (Gemini Rising, #1)ETHEREAL FURY
BY:  Jessican O'Gorek
SERIES: Gemini Rising #1
PUBLICATION: April 13th 2013, by Cogent Publishing
AVERAGE RATING: 4.26











SYNOPSIS
Angry at the human race and its methodical destruction of her resources, Mother Earth recruits souls who have just left their bodies to serve Her, and turns them against humanity. Gemini, a clan of paranormal beings, picked from these possessed humans, emerges. A powerful, rising force proceeds to carry out Mother Nature’s plan to systematically destroy towns, cities, states… and eventually, the world. Amidst the chaos, a forbidden relationship between a human girl, Violette, and Onyx, a lead Gemini, begins. They will both find themselves in the middle of a revolutionary war that will either save, or destroy our world.


MY REVIEW
I was given a copy of this book for an honest review.

I tried reading this book, and I really wanted to get into it. I really did. The writing is excellent and the storyline is well created. All in all this book was a good book. However, it just didn't catch my attention. I'm not exactly sure what is was, maybe it's just not something I'm into.

So with that being said, I don't want anyone to base my review on whether they should read this book or not. This book has gotten a lot of great reviews. I just couldn't get into it. On that note I would recommend you picking up a copy and reading it yourself, you'll probably like it, and you might not. 

I just don't want this author's book being judged just because I could not get into it. It has great qualities, just not my cup of tea I guess.


Thank you.



No comments:

Post a Comment