June 30, 2013

REVIEW: (MIS)FORTUNE

(Mis)fortune (Judgement of the Six #2)(MIS)FORTUNE
By: Melissa Haag
Series: Judgement of Six #2
Genre: New Adult
Publication:  April 29th 2013 by Smashwords
Average Rating: 4.42







****SYNOPSIS****
Michelle, another young woman with an unexplainable gift, finds herself surrounded by the previously undiscovered werewolf society. Kept prisoner for the predictions that torment her, she meekly follows orders waiting for her opportunity to run. When her stepfather dies, she takes a chance and escapes.

After witnessing Blake, her captor, grow canines, she knows he will do anything to find her. She needs a place to hide and someone to listen to her predictions so her head doesn’t explode, but knows there’s nowhere she can hide forever, and no one who can protect her… unless she can find someone just like him.

Part of the fur wearing faction wants to use her, another part strives to keep her safe. The second book of the Judgement of the Six series will raise more questions about the purpose of these gifted few and Michelle will need to fight for answers. Will what she discovers be enough to help her keep those she loves safe from an emerging evil?


*****MY REVIEW*****
This series is just starting out, and I still want more, more, more. I've never read a werewolf book or series quite like this. It held onto my attention from the minute I read the first words. Only putting it down because I had passed out from exhaustion(LOL). However I picked it back up immediately once I woke and took the day off from everything else just to kick back and read this book. Now that I have finished it, and loved it just as I had the first book, I am left wanting more, and even though the next book is being released this fall, I still think it's too long of a wait, I want more!




2 comments:

  1. Hi Samantha!

    I found your blog through blogaholics and decided to stop by and say hello! I am now following your blogs through the various options you have listed. I definitely like the layout of your blog, very easy to navigate and read through. :)

    I haven't read a werewolf novel or series in a long time. (Mis)Fortune sounds interesting although I guess it makes sense to start with book 1! I even like the cover. I'll have to check it out. Thanks for the recommendation :)

    Feel free to stop by my blog and say hello sometime. I always look forward to chatting with new blogger friends :)

    Best Wishes,
    Mia @ The Muses Circle
    http://themusescircle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there, yeah this is definitely different from the others I have read by far.... and sure I will stop by yours. Have a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete