June 23, 2013

*~REVIEW~* LIFEBOAT

LifeboatLIFEBOAT
By: A.B. Sheperd
Series: N/A
Genre: Sci Fi
Publication: April 2nd 2013 by A.B. Shepherd
Average Rating: 4.80











*~Synopsis~*
Cass Carmichael has lost everything; her husband, her son, and her will to live.

When natural disasters destroy the earth she is rescued by extra-terrestrials and taken to a new world where the human race can rebuild. But something is wrong here. Survivors are vanishing without a trace.

Can Cass unravel the riddle in time to save herself?


*~My Review~*
I was given a copy of this book, in return for an honest review.

HOLY TOLEDO BATMAN!

Lifeboat is a book where a 1000 people were rescued, by aliens, because Earth has been destroyed by the ultimate natural disasters, and I mean in the epic proportions too. Cass, a lonley woman who had lost what meant most to her in her life, had become obsessed with UFO's after seeing one, a few years after the death of her husband and son. She had eventually came to meet up with two UFOlogists by the names of Rhys and Graham. One night while out waiting to see if they would encounter a UFO, Cass & Rhys were taken by aliens, and put on a ship called "Lifeboat". Here they were prepared with the 998 other people who were "saved" to live life on new earth, (earth 500 years later).

Things are just too fabulous when they all first arrive, until Cass and Seamus another survivor set out to make trades at other villages that were set up on the land. Things are awry and Cass and the others try to figure out what's going on, but as they continue to search for answers more and more people mysteriously disappear.

This book is not what I expected at all. At first it was slightly confusing with all the flip flopping around, then it really gets into the whole of the story, and wow it's amazing. With an ending you'd never expected. I must say I was just a little hesitant on reading this, since it's not my usual read, but I'm glad I was contacted, and I'm glad I read it.



2 comments:

  1. Samantha thank you for reading and reviewing my book. I'm so glad you enjoyed it! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No problem, it was goof, and something different from the normal stuff I read. Thank you for contacting me. :D

      Delete