January 14, 2013

Weekly Reads

This week I've got a lot to read or I'm currently reading.

Iced (Dani O'Malley, #1)Iced- Karen Marie Moning
512 Pages





Rex Randall and the Jericho Secret
Rex Randall and the Jericho Secret- Vince Carter
337 pages




The Return

The Return- Carter Vance
317 pages






Born of Shadows (The League, #4)Born of Shadows- Sherrilyn Kenyon
448 pages





Spider's Bite (Elemental Assassin, #1)
Spider's Bite (Elemental Assassin #1)- Jennifer Estep
436 Pages




Inertia (Impulse, #1)

Inertia (Impulse #1)Amelia C. Gormley (Goodreads Author), Kerry Chin (Goodreads Author)(Illustrator), Michael Hart (Designer)
146 pages

Interview with the Vampire (The Vampire Chronicles, #1)



Interview with the Vampire (The Vampire Chronicles #1) - Anne Rice
342 pages




Stay tuned for the upcoming reviews.....


2 comments:

  1. YAY for ICED! I read it and LOVED IT! =) Hope you enjoy it!.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope I will too, I loved the fever series so much I'm sure I will enjoy the spin off too.

      Delete