January 3, 2013

Happy 2013!

Welcome to a new year!!!!

I hope it's going well for you all.

I'm sorry I haven't been posting many reviews, or doing any author requested reviews lately. But I am hoping that will change, and I will be reading and posting as quickly as before.  Things have been pretty hectic in life, and well we all know how that goes and how that might affect things we love to do like our hobbies.  I haven't even sat down to write anything in my book *GASPS*. But as hectic as thing may have been, i'm hoping that I will get a job soon, and things will start looking up for me and I will be able to concentrate on my hobbies and the things I love, Blogging, writing my book so it can be published one day, etc. etc. etc.

Thank you to all who are an active reader of my blog, and thank you for continuing to follow me throughout these days or months.

I have a new Button I will be replacing the old one, again just haven't been able to get around to it yet but I will post it here so you can at least see what it looks like.


No comments:

Post a Comment