October 25, 2012

Review: Winter in Paradise by T.C. Archer

Winter in ParadiseTitle: Winter in Paradise
Author: T.C. Author
Series: N/A
Genre: Erotica
Got From: BTS emag review Group
Format: Kindle Book
Publication: October 14th 2011 by Etopia Press
Average Rating: 4.36

SYNOPSIS:
No Synopsis found at this moment.


MY REVIEW:
My rating: 2 of 5 stars

I gave this 2 stars because it was just a ho hum book. While it has potential and I adored the plot of it, I think it could've been better as a full book instead of a novella, where more details and backstory could've been added. But with this book I was pretty much bored through it all, and it's only 25 pages. The sex scene was pretty tame compared to some of the books I have read that belong into the erotica genre. Usually when reading erotica your blood heats up and your temperature rises. But this book while it ended with a happy ending, it just left me feeling cold.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment