October 3, 2012

Bored at College today

if you've read my bio I've made up you know that I'm in college full time... well does this tell you what kind of a day I've had today.I was bored listening to my professor in philosophy, he always is so random, but a very sweet man, and he tries to keep things interesting, but while I was listening to him talk, I started writing, first I wrote my Review for Envy. Which is funny considering I hadn't even finished it up yet, though, you knew it was basically winding down from where I was at, so I knew the gist of what it was about. Then after I was done with that I started writing again, only this time it was ideas of where my book is heading, so I jotted down some ideas, and then actually started writing pieces to it. This process lasted throughout the rest of my school day when I had gotten the chance.  I had gotten quite a bit written, now I just need to muster up the energy to type it all in. LOL! Funny how creativity hits you at odd times, at least this time I had a pencil and paper handy to jot it all down.

No comments:

Post a Comment