September 8, 2012

Review: The Blood Moon Chronicles (Complete Collection) by June Spears

The Blood Moon Chronicles (The Complete Collection)Title: The Blood Moon Chronicles
Author: June Spears
Series: Blood Moon Chronicles
Genre: Young Adult
Got From: AUTHOR
Format: PDF
Publication: July 2nd 2012 by June Spears


Synopsis:
Three young warriors, one of them with royal blood, will be born into the human race as natural enemies. They must overcome their differences to unite and bring light back into darkness. For there is no light without darkness, and there is no darkness without light.

However, victory does not come without a price.
(Courtesy of: Goodreads.com)

My review:
My rating: 2 of 5 stars

This book or books however it may be, well let me just say the concept was great. But it lacked a lot of detail and depth. I felt lost on a lot because there was no background and no detail on any of the characters really. And it just seemed rushed. I feel that if it had a lot more detail and didn't give me the rushed feeling this would've been a really good. However, it just left me feeling slightly empty, it was like bam this is going on, bam another thing is going on, and bam WOW the end... it definitely needs more detail like more background ,and just a deeper feel into the story line itself.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment