September 25, 2012

Review: Angel's Blood by Nalini Singh

Angels' Blood (Guild Hunter, #1)Title: Angel's Blood
Author: Nalini Singh
Series: Guild Hunter #1
Genre: Urban Fantasy
Got from: Walmart.com
Format: Paperback (339 Pages)
Publisher: March 3rd 2009 by Berkley
Average Rating: 4.18


Synopsis:
Vampire hunter Elena Deveraux knows she is the best- but she does not know if even she is good enough for this job. Hired by the dangerously beautiful archangel Raphael, a being so lethal that no mortal wants his attention, Elena knows failure is not an option—even if the task is impossible.

Because this time, it's not a wayward vamp she has to track. It's an archangel gone bad.

The job will put Elena in the midst of a killing spree like no other—and pull her to the razor's edge of passion. Even if the hunt does not destroy her, succumbing to Raphael’s seductive touch just might. For when archangels play, mortals break.
(Courtesy of: Goodreads.com)

My Review:
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I finally read this book, I've heard so many great things about it, and well since I love Nalini Singh, I was like yeah I'll read it. I'm glad I did because it was extremely good, I love the details she puts into the angels wings, it's sad that, that's what I think of the most, is their wings lol. No, really the entirety of the book was good, there wasn't a dull moment in it. I agree with the other ladies who have commented about Raphael.... "Ahhh Raphael" total yummy in the body of an angel. Makes me wonder where my Raphael is, lol. There was a graphic or a picture or a quite I saw a while ago that said, that ever woman should have one night with a nab from a book. I whole heartedly agree with this statement and wish it could happen. But since it can't or it's rare I do enjoy them while I read of them in my precious books. Thank you Nalini for your continuous giving of the wonderful men in your books. Oh how delicious they are. :)

View all my reviews

2 comments:

  1. Hi Samantha!

    Just saw your post on Book Blogs, and decided to follow you.
    Hope you can stop by my blog and eventually enter my giveaway!

    Andreia @ tyrony.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi there could you post the link, so I can follow you. I can't seem to find you.

    ReplyDelete