August 17, 2012

Review: My Soul To Save by Rachel Vincent

Title: My Soul To Save
Author: Rachel Vincent
Series: Soul Screamers #2
Genre: Young Adult
Got from: Amazon
Format: Kindle Book
Publication: December 29th 2009 by Harlequin Teen
Average Rating: 3.99



Synopsis:

When Kaylee Cavanaugh screams, someone dies.

So when teen pop star Eden croaks onstage and Kaylee doesn’t wail, she knows something is dead wrong. She can’t cry for someone who has no soul.

The last thing Kaylee needs right now is to be skipping school, breaking her dad’s ironclad curfew and putting her too-hot-to-be-real boyfriend’s loyalty to the test. But starry-eyed teens are trading their souls: a flickering lifetime of fame and fortune in exchange for eternity in the Netherworld—a consequence they can’t possibly understand.

Kaylee can’t let that happen, even if trying to save their souls means putting her own at risk..

(Courtesy of  Goodreads.com)


My Review:
Read from August 12 to 17, 2012
My rating: 3 of 5 stars
I give this one a 3.5

I wasn't too impressed with it in the long run. I really enjoyed the parts between Kaylee and Nash. It took me a little bit to read this because for some reason it just couldn't hold my attention like the first book did. So, I'm hoping the next one is better because I've heard so many things about this series that tells me it's great, and with the first one I see it has potential but this just did not float my boat.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment