July 19, 2012

Hounded (Iron Druid Chronicles #1) by Kevin Hearne

Read from July 18 to 19, 2012
Hounded (Iron Druid Chronicles, #1)Hounded by Kevin Hearne
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I've been seeing this series around and about on Goodreads for a while now, so I thought I would give it a shot. Quite frankly I'm quite pleased that I did. It is a new intake on the paranormal world. I love the main character, I love it that it's a guy instead of the usual kick ass female (which of course I love). I also love the sub-characters such as Oberon, he's a totally kick ass dog, I loved him. I'm quite intrigued with Atticus's new apprentice and what's going to go on there. As for the Tuatha Dé Danann as usual they are a bunch of users that only do things that are in their favor, and the women they are pretty much horny broads lol. Which in itself is entertaining. Again I'm glad I read this and will be continuing on with this series.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment