April 3, 2012

Slacking majorly

I was hoping I would have more followers but that's ok since I haven't been able to work on my blog a lot I  haven't really don't too much in regards to reading or writing I think this weekedn I'm going to be doing some furniture arranging so that way I can sit back out in the living room at the the table soo my EHD doesn't get jerked around. For a while I couldn't figure out what was going to happen next... but now I'm starting to get some visions in my head so here's hoping I will get a few pages written... you know come to think of it I might re-arrange my house tomorrow. So that by this weekend I might be able to write... I know I have at least one person curious onto what happens next in it.... I'm wanting to get a few more chapters written... and hopefully over the summer have some kind of a contest (cause I'm hoping to have more followers by then too) to help me pick out a title for my book and that it will be close to being done or at least finish with the completed first Rough draft by then.  Welp here's to goals!

No comments:

Post a Comment